Thursday 16 October 2014

A Rocking Interview With Nikola Yanchovichin

Today we have author Nikola Yanchovichin. Find out what he has to say about the world of writing.
 Smashwords/ Barnes & NobleKobo/ Scribd

What made you decide to go Indie and self-publish?
I just wanted to join this fever. 
Maybe the next time I will send the stuff to a traditional publisher.

What do you think is the benefit of going Indie and self-publishing your own work?
It's not the money, I think, to me is more the desire. To me, that's creating the opiate of writing - just the pure possibility to feel big.

What do you think is the biggest challenge an Indie author faces?
Competition. Maybe the're are millions of readers out there, but the're also so many books.
And the situation is getting harder and harder.
But every author should give it a try.
In my country, due to numerous circumstances, people are buying less then one book in entire year.
But believe it or not, every single day books are being published.
What are you working on right now?
Few short stories and one novel.

What advice can you share with other Indie and aspiring Indie authors?
Every word and every dream is a struggle, but the end is totally worth it.

Which author inspires you?
Maybe the author which has inspired me the most is Nikos Kazantzakis. With simple words, he tells you how to be become a man. And that, folks, means a lot.
What genre do you write in?
Fantasy and horror for now, but I want to create Sci-Fi/ action adventure books too.

Why do you write in the genre that you do?
I like the freedom in it.
If you want, you can create a god, demon or man.
And that's something no other source will give you.

Is there anything else you would like to add that you haven’t included?
Don't forget to download my e-book. It's free.
Grab a free copy of "Crematorium for Phoenixes" and tell me what you think.
That's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment